James Juhnke is professor emeritus of history at Bethel College and co-editor of Mennonite Life.
- Reuben Z. Miller and Joseph S. Miller, eds., The Measure of My Days: Engaging the Life and Thought of John L. Ruth
- William E. Juhnke, the Western District Christian Endeavor, and the History of Youth Programs 1937–1944
- David Toews Was Here 1870-1947 and J. J. Thiessen: A Leader for His Time
- Rachel Weaver Kreider and the ROTC Controversy at Ohio State University 1934–35
- Oral Interview on the American Flag Incident at the Harder Homestead, 1918
- George R. Brunk Tent Revival Sermon, 1952
- Donald B. Kraybill and Linda Gehman Peachey, eds., Where was God on Sept. 11? Seeds of Faith and Hope