- Editor’s Note
- Moral Clarity in a Time of War
- Responsum ad Dubia
- Analysis of the Issues in the Dialogue with George Weigel
- Ruth and Me
- What Does Discipleship Mean?
Responses to George Weigel
- Moral Clarity?
Peace and War in the Nation-State and Beyond: A Response to George Weigel,
Moral Clarity in a Time of War
- Questions for George Weigel in response to his "Moral Clarity in a Time of War"
- Clarity, Obfuscation and What Mennonites Should Learn from Weigel Anyway
- Clarity about War in a Post-Christian World
- Ruth Brunk Stoltzfus with Eve MacMaster, ed. A Way Was Opened: A Memoir
- John Howard Yoder. Preface to Theology: Christology and Theological Method and Body Politics: Five Practices of the Christian Community Before the Watching World
- Dianne Christner, Keeper of Hearts
- Nancey Murphy. Religion and Science: God, Evolution, and the Soul