- Editor’s Note
Whoever Will Not Defend His Homeland Should Leave It!German Conscription and Prussian Mennonite Emigration to the Great Plains, 1860-1890
- Travel Report of Christian Krehbiel, 1873
- What is Christian Philosophy For?
Response to Ryan Nichols’
What is Christian Philosophy For?
- Rightly Remembering a Martyr Heritage
- Interview with Robert S. Kreider, September 5, 2003
- The Peace of Christ
- Kansas: Crossing the Mystic Border, 1935-1939
- David Weaver-Zercher, ed., Minding the Church: Scholarship in the Anabaptist Tradition: Essays in Honor of E. Morris Sider
- C. Arnold Snyder and Galen A. Peters, ed. Reading the Anabaptist Bible: Reflections for Every Day of the Year
- Hubert Schwartzentruber, Jesus in Back Alleys: The Story and Reflections of a Contemporary Prophet
- John D. Derksen, From Radicals to Survivors: Strasbourg’s Religious Nonconformists over Two Generations, 1525-1570
- John R. Yeatts, Revelation